Smart Ideas: Diamonds Revisited

Pink Diamond Buying Advice A number of rich people no longer buy white diamonds. The view of such individuals is that white diamonds are average. Most rich people instead choose to go for certain kinds of diamonds that are highly valuable and rare. Pink diamonds are the rarest and most valuable, among other varieties of colored diamonds. White diamonds are 20 times less valuable than pink diamonds. As results, lots of people are acquiring pink diamonds for the purposes of investing. In normal circumstances, pink diamonds can appreciate by 50% or more in 3 years. This is one of the reasons why people are opting to invest in them. The positive thing is that any person has the ability to invest in these rare metals. One doesn’t necessarily need to be rich to invest. The Reason Pink Diamonds are Rare Due to a number of reasons, pink diamonds are very rare. For starters, there is only 1 diamond in every 10,000 diamonds mined. Scientists haven’t yet found out what makes some diamonds to be pink. 90 percent of pink diamonds in addition come from a site in Australia. The site is known as Argyle pink diamond mine and is located in Perth Western Australia. Production in the mine is set to conclude in 2020, though it began in 1983. The remaining 10 percent of pink diamonds can be found in countries such as India,Brazil, South Africa and Indonesia. The largest market for pink diamonds is the US, followed by japan and India.
Overwhelmed by the Complexity of Diamonds? This May Help
What to Consider When Buying Pink Diamonds.
A Simple Plan For Investigating Businesses
Generally, white diamonds are judged on clarity, carat weight, cut and color. Pink diamonds are judged differently on the other hand. Darker pink diamonds are the most expensive in this case. One should ultimately choose pink diamonds that’s inspiring. Aside from color saturation, it also important to consider your budget when buying pink diamonds. If you have more money, then you can go for the most expensive pink diamond. The most expensive diamonds are dark in color. Ultimately, it is your budget that decides whether you go with a darker or lighter shade. Additional qualities that determine the price of pink diamonds are brightness, hue and intensity. Attribution Most of the pink diamonds being sold are legit if you take into consideration that 90 percent of pink diamonds are mined from one site in Australia. For every piece of diamond you purchase, make sure you ask about the origin. Knowing the origin helps avoid buying diamonds that have been acquired though violence. For example you should never purchase diamonds from sierra Leon Lastly, you can purchase pink diamond from popular jewellery retailers. Also, you can purchase pink diamonds online.